Skip to main content

Wall mounted bedside lamp

don’t know if  know it is AGE πŸ˜› when I feel like illuminating the whole house with lights so that everything is crystal clear visible and I am not reminded of my growing age! 😏😏

Being from a middle class family residing in a tiny room I have always felt the crunch on space as well as lack of light (though I need both in abundance) But have always dreamt of having bedside table lamp with my fav book and hot cuppa to Not to read but swipe through my insta stories on phone hehe! 😁😁

But yeah when people like me have to depend on a single tubelight for light and you are tight on space too, I guess we need to think of alternatives to work for us.πŸ‘

With a lot of help from my husband 😍 I created my bedside reading lights that are not just chic but functional too. 😎

You would need:

2 Nos.                     L-shaped angel (you can buy from your local hardware store)

2 Nos                      Electric plugs

2 Nos                      Electric wire (I bought black coloured)

2 Nos.                     Edison Bulb with sockets

Some screws & and a Drill machine

  1. Drill in the L shaped angel to the wall with the help of screws.

2.     Determine how far you want to hang your bulb on to the wall, accordingly cut the wires and screw them into the plugs

3.     Now push in the plug to the power socket

4.     Tip: Try using an old bulb to test the connections.

5.     And only when you are sure of the connections, fix the Edison bulb to the socket


And there you are! A well lit corner to laze around with your fav book (or phone πŸ˜›)

{the pictures were not taken from giving instruction point of view, next time will make sure to take pics giving proper instructions 😊}  

Comments