Skip to main content

First Blog post

Ok, I had been motivated enough by self , family and friends and was in a state of euphoria till last week. I was overflowing with thoughts and ideas but when I actually sat down to pen down my first blog I am completely blank. So, I had to leave it at that and take a break.

After thoughtful conversation with self I have realised that the main culprit for this reaction was the drive to write a `Full-on` `totally out of the world` write up. Which is not the case why I started this blog.

The idea behind this blog in not to create content that people want or what is `In` right now. The motive is express myself and keep doing what I do. The projects are definitely going to be workable, simple to follow and easy to procure too. All in my own words and not to impress anyone. And believe me I am not a born writer and I don’t even aspire to be one!

So yeah! Penning down all in my own style (which is no style BTW 😛) All the best to me.. and to you guys!

Here I am sharing a little room décor I did a few days back.

Whimsical Reading Corner

Created this Canopy reading nook to break the monotony during this lockdown and give a stylish look to our mostly plain and neutral bedroom. 😛


  • I simply used out mosquito net (Machardani), you could use dupattas/ sarees/ curtains or even your bedsheets. Whatever matches you décor.
  • Hang with the help of nails/ pins to the wall/ ceiling. Throw in your cushions/ pillows or even stuffed toys.
To give it a dramatic visual (which in my opinion you must :p ) add fairy lights to it. It totally transforms the whole look and appearance.
  • Additionally you can put your favorite art pieces, decor pieces to accessorize further




Comments